To sign up for auditions create a new account or login and enroll your student(s).
- Auditions are by appointment only. Online applications and appointment for the 2018-2019 auditions will be available April 3, 2018 through April 30, 2018. To sign up for auditions, create a new account or login to enroll your student(s).
Date and Time
Canarelli Middle School
7808 S Torrey Pines Dr
Las Vegas, Nevada 89121
- There is $20 dollar audition fee. Pay online via PayPal or in person by cash, check, or credit card.
- Please bring your signed application contract to your audition. This contract is generated for you after you have signed your student up for an audition.
- Submit the Financial Aid Form by audition day.
- Applications will be reviewed by Financial Aid Panel. Limited financial aid available. Information is kept strictly confidential. Those awarded assistance will be notified upon program acceptance.
- Financial Aid Form is only to request aid for LVYO participation fees should the student pass auditions and is offered enrollment for a specific ensemble.
Date and Time
900 Karen Suite A - 218
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Located on the second floor of the New Orleans Square building within the Commercial Center Shopping Center. Located above Violin Outlet.
- Students should log into their account created when signing up for auditions. Follow the prompts to view audition results.
- If a student is accepted to LVYO, they must either "accept" or "decline" their invitation to participate. A reply must be received no later than May 16, 2018 or your seat may be forfeited.
- Those who accept must attend Registration Day to pay fees, submit required registration forms, and purchase uniforms.
- Acceptance into the program requires your commitment (rehearsals and concerts) for the entire LVYO concert season ( August, 2018 – April 2019). The LVYO polo shirt is the required concert uniform attire for the first concert (Fall Concert).
- Placement in the Las Vegas Youth Orchestras will be based upon (not necessarily in order or all-inclusive) - audition results (student's audition scores), instrumentation (based on the number of seats in ensemble's section complement), recommendation of school music teacher, past LVYO attendance record, and/or recommendation of LVYO Conductors or Executive Director.
- If accepted, you must be present to attend Registration Day. All participants must register on this date for official enrolment, collection and processing of required forms, music pick-up and payment of fees.
- Registration Fee is non-refundable. This must be paid in full at Registration Day. There are no exceptions.
- Payment of fees is confirmation of your website response that the student accepts the position with LVYO.
- The LVYO Polo Shirt is the required uniform for all students for the the Fall concert. The polo shirt is included in the tuition fee.
- New Symphony and Youth Philharmonic females are required to purchase their uniform black dress ($85). Payment is collected in full, on Registration Day. These dresses are worn for the Winter and Spring Concerts.
- Symphony and Youth Philharmonic males must have a black tux jacket, white pin-tucked pleated wing-tipped collared tux shirt, with black bow tie, black dress trousers, black dress shoes and black dress socks. This is worn for the formal concerts (Winter and Spring Concerts).
Days and Times
The LVYO program follows CCSD 9-month calendar. Please check the student rehearsal calendar for specific dates and times.
Roy Martin Middle School
200 N. 28th St.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
Walk in to campus through gates facing 28th Street and follow signage to Fine Arts Wing.
- Rehearsal Dates/Days/Times: LVYO/FLVYO reserves the right to revise the rehearsal dates and/or times, at any time, should changes occur to necessitate adjustment of the schedule. LVYO special ensembles may be required to rehearse on additional and other days.
- Official Means of Notification: The LVYO website and e-mail notification are LVYO’s primary and official means of communication.
Contact us online
Call 702-945-7583 (Voicemail)